Tuesday, May 6, 2008

it's over!!

and the creature emerges from her shell...the semester is over people...six classes are tucked away for good!...

however...in my time of hibernation i was able to hunt down some good new (new to me) music...so while i get my ass in gear and get to a couple of posts that i have been working on i thought i would send a shout out to the peeps who have seen neither hide nor hair of this curious girl...and...a few links to my new favorite music...enjoy!!


melody gardot is a fabulous singer...under 25 and she sounds like sexy cool jazz with the lights down low...the link is to one song that makes me rather horny lol..."love me like a river does"... a full album is on itunes for only six bucks!! it is so worth it...here is her myspace ...check out "goodnite" for starters....

i thought of dear comfy when i saw the name of this group...which is really a project of a single songwriter/producer...cool, jazzy, down-tempo electronica that features vocals by indie artists...science for girls is a must check out as well...

not into jazz?...that's okay...maybe a little "honey" or some "wine red" by the uber fun the hush sound will be more your style...i have been singing these songs a lot lately....

maybe you are saying...wtf??...where are the "titties and beer"??...or did you have one of those weekends where you told someone to "put your clothes on" ...check out rodney carrington if ya wanna git er done...

so anyhow...that is how i managed to get studying done...i found loads of other new music but i got tired of the links so go find your own damn music...

now i must begin the trek into my fellow bloggers posts....what did i miss????....anyone have any juicy gossip???...

i effin missed you guys!!

cg

5 curious people say...:

fly said...

oh joy -- new music! always love finding new stuff to listen to.

welcome back, and congratulations!

curiousgirl said...

@flyguy - i must find several new "favorite" musicians a month...lol...gotta love itunes...

cg

Sorry Beautiful said...

I am struck retarded with jealousy that you are done with finals. However, I use music as my main motivation/survival technique as well. When I'm not about to pass out from exhaustion I will try all those suggestions out!

comfydildo said...

Welcome back. I missed you.

Percy said...

glad you are back posting..