Sunday, November 22, 2009

every rose has its thorn

i've been away mourning the loss of a very close friend...things have been hectic in general because of the impending thanksgiving holidays and family traditions, etc...but when i have those quiet moments and i am alone i feel that loss inside, raw and aching...

isnt it interesting that when you feel the most urgent need to talk to someone about the things you feel inside, no one is ever around?...you are the first to be called when people find themselves in a crisis or overwhelmed with life...i suppose that is the nature of being viewed as the strong, independent type...

i am inspired by this person's life...and death....to carry on a legacy of those things that this person believed in so much...but realistically i understand that i should not take it all in...else i will drown from my overflowing cup...

it isnt a terrible sadness that plagues me right now...just one question: how far can someone bend before hearing that terrible crack indicating a break?...

cg

2 curious people say...:

comfydildo said...

You know you still have my number. If you don't let me know and I'll text you. I'm still here, even though I don't blog much these days.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss. My Gran just passed and I found it hard to blog for a time.