Friday, April 18, 2008

fuck...that's hot

if you haven't made your way over to Z's blog...get there now...she has a wonderful post up about reasons for sex...and it is so well-written (like everything she writes!) that i cringe when i think of the silly words splattered over my own blog lol...seriously, this one sentence is amazing:

"Perhaps I want to bind your thought processes to mine with my body, kidnap
your mind with my cunt, borrow your affection with the swing of my hips,
seduce your synapses with a soft tit in your hand, keep you in my thrall
with my sleeping bare skin next to yours?"

damn....that's good...seriously good...i wanna be her when i grow up...

cg

4 curious people say...:

Percy said...

'kidnap your mind with my cunt"

wow that works for me from a guys perspective...
you are right, she has a poetic with erotically tinged words

curiousgirl said...

i always enjoy reading her...she has a way with words...she must have a very powerful muse!

cg

David said...

That's quite an aspiration ...

curiousgirl said...

@duke - not sure if that is a compliment or not lol...i do admire her artistry with words, though...to twist and mold the words in such an erotic way is fascinating...

cg