Friday, September 3, 2010

a mouthful

he watched as i unbuttoned each of the three buttons on my blouse...his scent slithered slowly into my nostrils, racing unfiltered to my brain...i wanted to breathe it in, let in linger and savor it...i pulled my open shirt past my shoulders, exposing the soft flesh of my breasts, pale against the black bra i wore...

he reached down and pulled them out from within the confines of the dark material and latched onto one of my nipples with his mouth...he suckled them slowly, firmly taking them into his mouth using his lips, teeth, and tongue...

he reached down and slipped his hand down my leg and up under my skirt...his cool fingers slid along my thighs while his mouth continued ravaging my breasts...after a while, he pulled back and then i removed my bra enjoying the feel of having my breasts sway and move freely...

his cock lay before me...my tongue circled the head, tasting his precum...it was saltier than last time...we soon settled into a rhythm...his hands on my head, his cock slipping in and out of my mouth, at times pushing against the back of my throat...

i sat back and he reached once again under my skirt...he rubbed along my panty-covered pussy...his fingers pulled the black fabric aside and he probed with his long cool fingers, searching for the hot warmth that lay hidden...slowly, i whispered, his over-eager fingers pushed too quickly at first, excited by all the wetness...he gently eased a finger inside and our ears soon heard the soft sucking sounds of his fingers slipping in and out of my pussy...back and forth i moved with the thrusting of his hand...i could feel the wetness oozing out of me...

once again i was on my knees, his cock in my mouth, my hands on his balls...i wanted to make him cum...faster he thrust his cock into my mouth...until he whispered those three little words "im gonna cum"...thick cum filled the back of my throat and i nearly gagged from lack of air and all the cum filling my throat, but i recovered quickly and in one quick swallow it was all gone...

cg

1 curious people say...:

bdenied said...

oh my.....I loved this story its so hot and erotic and so damn sexy