Tuesday, July 7, 2015

cum for me

he pushs the edge of my skirt up...his fingers tracing my inner thighs...i lean my head back...knowing how wet i am...he rubs me through my panties...

naughty girl...you're very wet...

then he smacks my pussy...

my eyes fly open...I am stunned, not expecting that sensation...his fingers push my panties aside, a single finger glides along the wet lips...instinctively, my hand attempts to brush his aside...

his other hand curls firmly, but not painfully, around my neck...his voice quiet, strong, unyielding...don't you push my hand away...

my hand flutters for a brief moment before slowly settling back down by my side...

good girl...good girl...

he slides a finger inside...I tense, not knowing what to expect but craving the sensation...

that's a very tight little pussy you have there....mmm...and wet...you're gonna cum for me, aren't you?...

is that soft whimpering really coming from me?...he rubs my clit...then pumps my sopping wet pussy...closer and closer...he pinches my nipple, hard, and it jolts me...

show me how you touch that little pussy...show me how you like it...my fingers reach down and stroke my clit...that's it, he says in that strong voice, cum for me...explosions all around...convulsions course through my body...his arms around me...

i want more...

cg

1 curious people say...:

bdenied said...

well if the idea of this post was to cause guys like me to have erections then you were successful!!!