Tuesday, July 14, 2015

you need a spanking

he said that with grin...my heart raced...a spanking?...that's certainly something that i have never been interested in, not really something that sparked my attention...few have tried and the results were always the same...no real reaction from me other than, are you done yet??...

there was something in the way he said it...the way he had grabbed me that night in the car...this time would be different...

he pulled me close, sitting on the edge of my bed...his lips hard then soft then hard against mine...in one movement he pulled off my bra and shirt...his hands rubbed on my skin...hot hard hands on my cool soft skin...his fingers pinched my nipples...instinctively i pulled back, but he held me close not letting me withdraw...

he stood up and leaned me forward onto the bed...his hands lifted my skirt...a few hard smacks to my ass startled me since he had been stroking me softly...he slid my skirt and panties off and i was fully exposed...

soft strokes on my bottom followed by several hard smacks...over and over...i felt hot and cool all over...hot where he touched...cool where my skin was exposed...

he turned me over and spread my legs, several slaps to my pussy...he slipped his fingers in between my pussy lips...i was shocked to find out i was very very wet...

he slid a finger inside and rubbed my clit...then suddenly slapped my pussy  again...it was startling and arousing at the same time...

this was going to be a long night...

cg

0 curious people say...: