Wednesday, August 11, 2010

catch me if you can

i have always had very vivid dreams...for as long as i can remember...dreams that are like movies and sometimes i am myself and other times i am someone else, but i am watching myself play the part of someone else...hope you can follow that one!...

anyhow, many of my dreams often have recurring themes, which is pretty normal for most people i think...one of the themes is being chased...i have this intense bubble of excitement...like a laugh i can barely contain...in my dreams, i am not frightened...i know i will get caught...and therein lies the excitement...i am running and hiding and doing everything i can to avoid getting caught, but in my heart i know whoever is chasing me will catch up to me sooner or later...

i revel in knowing i lead such a merry chase...my heart pounds beneath my breast and my lips are spread in a soft, open smile as i breathe in and out...

most of the time in my dreams i am wearing something long soft and sheer...my hands hold up the long skirts and my hair is beginning to fall out of some loosely arranged updo...my skin feels cool the breeze licks my flesh and the sun is almost always setting...again, as if the chase is almost at an end...a time symbol of sorts...

bdenied suggested that perhaps i want to be desired and cherished...that's possible...

at this point, at least, i have never been caught in my dreams...i wake up feel light and breathless..as if i have spent the entire time running from someone or something...and filled with some buzzing energy...

cg

0 curious people say...: