Thursday, August 12, 2010

pardon me, but your flight has been delayed

so date with sexy texan...delayed...ugh...so not fair...

and the minute i found out...it was like my well of pussy juices turned to sand...drier than bone dry...which is terrible! (and probably only short lived...i'll be wet and ready again in no time ;)

soldier boy has been calling...a LOT...speak of the devil, guess who's calling right now??...

i asked him if he's fucked anyone lately and he seemed a little shocked...then i asked him to tell me if it was good...how was she?...did he cum anywhere interesting?...after a while he could tell i was getting aroused...so he started to get aroused...

the more he told me about how they fucked and licked and sucked each other the more wet i became...my clit getting harder...

i came pretty hard and he did too...we had never talked about something like that before...it makes me even more turned on when i know i've turned someone on and they go and fuck someone else..

time for this curious girl to curl up under the covers and fall into the arms of morpheus...

cg

2 curious people say...:

Anonymous said...

Not long ago I had a chance encounter with an old girlfriend I hadn't seen in years. She was waiting for a call to see one of (yes one of) her current boyfriends. I threw her on the bed, and as I was tearing her pants off the phone rang. I told her he can wait, then fully prepped her for him by making her come twice with my tongue and hands. Only then did I let her go on her date.
Turns me on, knowing she'll be thinking about my tongue when she's fucking him.

curiousgirl said...

damn, that sounds like it was intense...and you KNOW she was absolutely thinking of what you did while they are having sex...

cg