Tuesday, February 19, 2008

beer for lunch

a friend of mine always tells me about her husband and his lunch hour cocktail...granted, it isnt an everyday occurrence, but what is it about men and the mid-day liquid fortification...

well, today was one of those days for me!...because i work and go to school full time i dont normally have time for that..plus..it feels weird to have a drink in the middle of the day during the work week...i high-tailed it out of work and stopped at some random bar for an ice-cold beer...so cold there were tiny flakes of ice in it...yum!...and with all the suits in the bar, looks like i wasnt the only one in need of quick drink...a quick glance at my watch tells me i have enough time to play before class...need to take the edge off a lil...

i called my friend's husband and told him...he laughed and said, well, hon, next thing you know you'll be finding random men for a quickie on your lunch break as well!...riiiight...

cg

0 curious people say...: