Thursday, February 21, 2008

georgia on my mind

last night was...wow...how can one man say all the right things...and make it sound so effortless...thank god we rarely see one another...we both have busy extra-curricular activities that leave little time for fun and whatnot...we talk, we laugh, we have heated discussions, we have long, heavy silences...a thick fog of quiet swirling between us..."let me come over and give you a massage"...he knows my hands bother me sometimes...but i dont let him...i cant...not sure why...well, i know why...i just cant say it out loud...so instead, i let the silence build until i cant breathe, cant think...just feel...

you would think a guy would just lose his cool dealing with that..but no, he's so patient and just smiles at me when i pull away...what is he smiling for?...what does he know that i dont?...

this quiet, calm confidence is heady..."slow like honey, heavy with mood"...

mmm, that is a great way to describe how i feel...like things are heavy, full, swollen...aching, but with a sweetness of pleasure to come...as if the night is neverending...slow...dark...rich...the steady pulsing between my legs...it soothes me...stimulates me...a slow smile curves across my lips...

after i got home he called to thank me for spending time with him...his voice singing in my ears...he knows i am aroused...he says he can hear it my voice...it has become richer, sultry...

he tells me how he enjoys my arousal and how hard he is...that all he wanted to do was feel the wetness between my legs and taste it...i feel myself shudder..

i come so hard...wave after wave washing over me...sensations rippling over and through me...i feel giddy...i can hear the smile in his voice...he never voices his release...he says he would rather hear my voice as i climax...

why can't i let go...why cant i give in...why does he stick around knowing my hesitation...

cg

2 curious people say...:

Percy said...

I think he sees inside you. I am taking notes from this guy. He sounds like somebody you could enjoy!

curiousgirl said...

note-take away!...and he ALWAYS says the right thing...even when it should be the wrong thing...damn him...

cg