Thursday, February 28, 2008

drowsy arousal

arousal has...many forms...it comes at any time...one of my favorites is that slow delicious arousal you get when you are half asleep...my favorite is at night...the lights are low...the soft whir of the ceiling fan lulls me into a trance...the tender pulsing between my legs stirs my almost-slumber...my fingers creep down beneath the sheet, slipping into warm wetness...half-aware, i shift my legs to slip a finger deep inside...the heat curls around my finger, the wetness making a soft slick sound...i can smell my own arousal...purely for pleasure i find my clit, firm and sensitive...gently stroking it i shudder with each pass...my head turns to the side...i can smell my hair, still damp from my earlier shower...the clean smell and the smell from my arousal stimulates me further...faster i stroke myself...nothing else matters but the sexual release as i clench my pussy around my fingers...shallow breathing...body relaxes...deep breathing...i roll onto my stomach, rubbing my bare lips on the cool sheet...closing my eyes...i drift into sleep...

cg

0 curious people say...: