Friday, March 14, 2008

one

one -
kiss and then i shall leave,
for you, my darling, have my heart
a single kiss, two mouths meet
lips that stretch and strain to touch

one -
touch and then i shall leave,
for you, my darling, i long to hold
a single embrace, my arms ache
hands that stroke and touch

one -
sigh and then i shall leave,
for you, my darling, i long to hear
a whisper, a moan, a breathy shudder
ears that long to hear your voice

one -
night and then i shall leave,
for you, my darling, i long to see
in my arms, bodies entwined, love's delight
pleasure i long to give

one -
lifetime and then i shall leave,
for you, my darling, have my heart
at first sight, at first touch,
i was yours and you became mine

cg

3 curious people say...:

MarcelloNYC said...

That is beautiful!

Percy said...

That has such deep poetic meanings....
the last part... one lifetime... wow...

curiousgirl said...

@marcellonyc - i am glad you enjoyed it...your own writings are quite beautiful as well...thanks for stopping by!

@percy - i think deep down inside i have that romantic hope that i will find that "lifetime" love...ah well....

cg