Sunday, June 22, 2008

horny again

being stressed always makes me fucking horny...a good hard fuck with lots of hot foreplay beforehand...licking, sucking, kissing , teasing...damn...and i am sooo tired on top of everything...

cg

8 curious people say...:

Tina Larsson said...

I know all too well how it feels... right now I'm terribly stressed and oh so horny...

let's do something about it, shall we...

tina from Sweden
http://tinaslut.blogspot.com/

Rogue said...

Mm.

You busy later? *wink*

comfydildo said...

Love to help out.

curiousgirl said...

@tina - sounds like global arousal...lol...everyone's horny!...

@r - i am ALWAYS busy...wonder where i find the time to come here??...

(winks back)

@comfy - what a delightful offer!

cg

Percy said...

BUT....

aren't you always horny? ;)

I wish I had known.. I like you when you are horny!

well I always like you, but when you are horny you are specially sexy...

Anonymous said...

Wish I could help you out with that.

Sorry Beautiful said...

oh man, I hear that.

I mean i don't like going more than a day without a good ol' fashioned deep dicking and this being far away from my boy thing really gets to me.

you don't realize how much you depend on the sexual release until you don't have it

ugh

hope you feel better!

bdenied said...

I must be stressed too.....wanna unstress with me