Sunday, December 21, 2008

soldier boy drama and dreams

he may/may not be here in two weeks...his temper has gotten him into trouble and he's frustrated with himself and now in anger mgmt...honestly, i feel bad for him...this is what happens when the country is so immersed in all these worldly struggles...the "losses" are the mental stability of our people...their emotional faculties are compromised...but, hey, at least someone didnt let his convictions suffer so that he could be more popular...

actually, how soldier boy got to this place is his own fault and he knows it...he has a mouth and he let it rip one too many times...not smart...

i had a dream last night...that i was trapped in a convenience store and i couldnt get out...i wasnt exactly trying to get out, and there was an entire "community" living in there...but i was aware that there was something beyond the glaring glass of the windows...every time i tried to look closer at the "glowing" windows, something distracted me and i was once again lost in the aisles....

my distraction was always the same...this man....he was a bit taller than myself...dark hair, kinda wavy and a bit on the long side...his skin was darker than mine, but he wasnt black...just like that darker tan from being out in the sun a lot...he had this soft, enticing voice that lured me back with a single word...

oddly enough, i do not know anyone that fits that description...ah, well...every woman has her dream of a "tall, dark, and handsome man"...maybe my mind subconsciously planted it in there...

then again, i have also dreamt that i was in a large pool of water with vampires at the bottom of castle but they didnt want to bite me, they were my friends...go figure...

cg

3 curious people say...:

Percy said...

sorry to hear another young soldier get caught up and lose their emotional stability in war

dreams are curious aren't they?

lured by a word back into the convenience store world.. sounds like a movie plot! ;)

Anonymous said...

That was me in your dream. I was trying to get you to come top me but you were so distracted.

curiousgirl said...

@percy - eh, most of my dreams are like movie plots...i once had a dream where i was in a hospital...during the vietnam war...and i was a male soldier!..weird...

@chb - fuck!...i knew it was you!...forgot to take my adhd meds that day...

cg