Sunday, December 14, 2008

"soldier boy, oh my little soldier boy!"

so he has been calling and texting and calling and texting...enough!...i told him he needs to focus and not call me at ridiculous hours of the morning, noon, and night...i dont always have my phone on me...or it is on silent...

then...musician called...honestly, he is really nice...there is a nice, quick-witted banter between us that i havent felt in a long time...i enjoy that fast-paced teasing and joking around, but people are either too silly or not quick enough...

will it develop into anything more?...not really sure...he has a seriously hectic schedule and i know he really loves what he does...

and, no, nothing sexual or anything like that...perhaps because when we met things were a bit different so getting into anything serious would feel strange...

the holidays are upon us...what is on my wish list...

hmm...some movies, some music, some books...weird, i cant really think of anything major that i want...it always comes and goes...

what's on your "secret" santa list?...

curious minds want to know...

cg

5 curious people say...:

Merlin said...

Of course, what's first on my list is the woman I've been writing about for the last year . . . my sweet Nimue. More time with her, more sex with her . . .

At least that's achievable. I'd really like everyone--everyone, not just most people--to get along and treat each other with respect and consideration. But time has taught me that's too much to expect.

curiousgirl said...

merlin - ah, such sweet love...interesting how we expect children to do that which adults cannot seem to accomplish...

cg

comfydildo said...

My secret santa list?? ...






...






...




SEX!!! DUH!
PS Darling was looking over my shoulder when I wrote that.

curiousgirl said...

@comfy - what??...i'm not on your list??...pfft...

;)

j/k hehehehe

cg

comfydildo said...

hey sweet lady, if you're offerin'!