Monday, October 13, 2008

the best part

about a close shave?...lathering on lovely smelling lotions or balms...my fingers smell of jasmine...the same jasmine i used to soothe my skin after i shave...damn, i wish i could lick myself to see how i taste right now at this moment....

hmm...do men ever feel that way when they shave their two bits?...i wonder...

cg

11 curious people say...:

Percy said...

lick ourselves... nah.

I like the thought of the jasmine scent mixed with that of your scent..

that is a nice thought

Anonymous said...

Do I ever want to lick myself? You betcha.

DnWormer said...

Luckily not very hairy down there so shaving has not yet been needed.

Doc Endshank said...

I can't help but get aroused while "manscaping", mostly because I know how much my wife loves me smoothed out and how much fondling I'm in for because of it....

Aneris said...

Cg! hahahha, you are soooo naughty!

curiousgirl said...

@percy - lol on the "lick ourselves...nah"

@regin - it's always good to have lofty aspirations!

@mnwhr - that's good...actually, i didnt always shave...and i had never really had a problem with my little "garden"...but once i started, it was kinda fun!

@doc - thanks for visiting!..."manscaping" i have always thought was such a funny term...do you ever let your wife take part in the process of "manscaping"?

@aneris - would you love me any other way?? lol

cg

bdenied said...

CG: A very erotic post that conjurs up all kinds of visions....if we were K-9's then we could certainly lick ourselves.....but just the thought of you shaving the kitty is hot....I can lick you can kiss

Anonymous said...

I feel relieved when I shave my bits . . . they don't itch as much.

And then I feel excited, because smoothly shaved scrotums and penises invite oral sex.

curiousgirl said...

@bdenied - hehehe...you said "kitty" lol...i have been seeing the word "lick" all over the blogosphere tonight!

@petitemort - i bet they do invite oral sex...

cg

comfydildo said...

I feel the same way. I just can't stop touching myself. If I ever find that girlfriend, you better believe I'll be licking her!

the_beast_within said...

no, I don't feel the same when I shave down below....but I'm definitely having a very nice thought about you and how you taste and smell just after.....