Monday, October 20, 2008

TMI Tuesday #157

TMI Tuesday #157

TMI Tuesday

1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience?

yes...the first time i had sex...my religious upbringing...i felt like i was "sinning"...and the first time wasnt even that great...lol...

2. Did you ever own a fake ID?

oh, hell no...i used to think those were only in the movies...

3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking?

i am a woman...we tell white lies ALL THE TIME...and if you are a woman and you say you dont...you LIE!...honestly, though...we lie to ourselves most often...

4. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism?

i am more critical of myself than anyone else could be...but i will admit that i do get prickly at times when i dont want to hear it, realize that it is true, or if it comes from someone whose opinion really matters to me...

5. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair?

silly question..

Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?

that is a tough one...i think more women could do it if they really wanted to, but i do think it is easier for most men...percentages?...i hate numbers...let's say 30 percent of women and 68 percent of men...

cg

10 curious people say...:

Percy said...

I would, I could, I do in some respect.

bdenied said...

very intersting...I sold fake ID's in High school.....you could have been my client

Anonymous said...

68% of men, eh? Quite an exact number you got there. I'd say maybe 67.2%.

I never knew you were such an innocent little girl...actually, thats a lie. Men tell lies too.

curiousgirl said...

@percy - you would, you could, you do what in some respect?? lol

@bdenied - hmm..when were you in high school...that may have been a bit before my time ;)...

cg

curiousgirl said...

@chb - lol at the "innocent little girl"...i know men tell lies...women are just less likely to get caught in them...;)

cg

bdenied said...

CG: It was but I can have you as a client in my fantasy dream land....I mean if you had been in High Scholl with me, who knows the corrpution I could have gotten you into....

curiousgirl said...

@bdenied - lol...i might have been a little too hard to "corrupt" back then...i was a lot different and was oblivious to the adult world in many ways...hell, i was still playing barbies with my little sisters right before i started high school!...all three of us still joke about that lol...

cg

Anonymous said...

"Friends with benefits" is a difficult status to achieve if you are the least bit warm-blooded. I find that the emphasis over time settles on the "friends," while the "benefits" lag.

First times are rarely great--even FWB's need to learn how to give and receive pleasure to/from each other. It's no time to give up, though!

curiousgirl said...

@petitemort - i think the thing with FWB is that they are never intended as long term, consistent things..they are more brief and/or sporadic...

cg

the_beast_within said...

1. yes, more than once, when with someone i shouldn't have been with (affairs, etc).

2. nah, never needed one.

3. all the time, usually with thinking, but sometimes I realize I said one and didn't even know it.

4. it depends on what it's about and my frame of mind at the time. Sometimes it's not a problem at all, other times it can really get to me.

5. yes, all the time.

bonus: I think our society has trained us into thinking relationships like FWB are "bad"...otherwise I think a lot more people would be more than happy to have them.