Sunday, October 19, 2008

when i think about you i touch myself

sometimes the image a particular person comes unbidden to my mind for no particular reason...and i am suddenly filled with this intense sexual arousal...my body starts to undulate slowly and my thighs press together...i am overwhelmed by the scent of this person...i can still smell him after all this time...

images flood my brain, sending shock waves of desire to every pulsing part of my body...i lay there struggling to sleep but know that release can be my only path to night's sleep...

my senses are further stimulated by the scent of my arousal...i touch, taste, and smell myself...i twist, tease, and torment myself to a heightened state of sexual arousal...

i spread my lips and stretch myself...my fingers are completely drenched in my juices...i want it to last forever...

and then it ends it a tidal wave of convulsions...each leading to another and another...i lay there still shivering...before finally falling asleep...

cg

17 curious people say...:

Anonymous said...

Scent is a critical part of our arousal process, cg. Nimue is quite outspoken about her attraction to my scent; it turns her on just as your memory of your lover's aroma does. And I can smell and taste her cunt juices long after each encounter.

I just hope you can immerse yourself in his/her scent for real very soon!

curiousgirl said...

@petitemort - there are many issues that stand in the way of that, and at this point it is highly unlikely that that will happen...

(actually, i really enjoy having such a sensitive sense of smell! lol)

cg

Percy said...

i enjoyed that description of your body in its pre-orgasmic and orgasmic state...

smell is powerful

comfydildo said...

Damn, Girl! You make me wanna cuddle up with you and see what happens when you smell like me later!

Percy said...

I just remembered.. that is the title to a song.. with out googling who did that song.. damn..Blondie?
no..Chrissy Hind?

Anonymous said...

comfy and you need to do a photo shoot together. I hate to be the perverted one here...(really?) but come on already, this needs to have taken place already.

comfydildo said...

You're an awfully greedy man, aren't you?!

comfydildo said...

oh percy, it's "the divinyls"

curiousgirl said...

@percy - smell is wonderful...unless you smell something that reeks!...i opened a container that i had left at work...leftover lunch that i never finished...it was under my desk...wowsa!...it went right to the trash can...

@comfy - hell, you know how women get with the hormonal fluctuations...lol...and i am very flattered ;)

@wingnut - now why am i not surprised that you came up with that idea lol...

cg

Anonymous said...

I did not come up with "that" idea, I simply put it into text so everyone could read what they were already thinking themselves.

curiousgirl said...

@wingnut - lol...is that a fact?...did you hear that, comfy?...he said others were thinking that...

cg

Anonymous said...

You need confirmation? Good gravy, sometimes I think the iron wall with turrets is only getting thicker.

curiousgirl said...

@wingnut - there are a lot of things getting thicker...

cg

Anonymous said...

do explain. I'm a little dense when it comes to "things"

curiousgirl said...

things...inside...

cg

Percy said...

wing and cg.. back and forth, back and forth.. lol..
almost like a 'couple', but an estranged couple

the_beast_within said...

ah, the joys of climax-oriented sleep therapy....LOL